- Spotify UI enhancements. - Added screen messages to common background events.
May 30, 2023
Improvements and fixes.
- Activation tab is now aptly named "Quick Focus". - Interface text has been rewritten throughout Minus.app - Minus Pro purchase flow supports promo codes.
- Minus Pro would sometimes crash on upgrade (Resolved).
February 18, 2023
New features, improvements and fixes.
- Work Music feature.
- The "Source" of Task Bar "Manage" area has anew workflow and dedicated dropdown
- Numerous fixes.
January 28, 2023
Several new features, improvements and fixes.
- Spotify Work Music Launcher. - Hidden Utility menu that helps you reset Minus more quickly. Use the Option key with the Minus Application Title Bar settings dropdown.
- Task Bar "Manage" and "Source" are now one combined settings panel. - Onboarding flow is faster. - Quick Actions area looks nicer and more consistent with other interface elements. - ⚡️Minus Pro moved to the sidebar. Dedicated panel to "Manage" your Minus Pro upgrade subscription.
- Todoist Task Bars could cause Minus to behave oddly. - Task Bar position feature stopped working.
January 11, 2023
Minus.app requires fewer permissions
Previously, Minus.app would bombard you with permission requests. This was a design pattern leftover from the early days of testing. Minus.app has now been improved for macOS Ventura permission schemes. We have also made every permission request contextual to the feature or function. Also, we have added UI helper where possible to assist you in making the right choices.
January 9, 2023
Task Bar Fullscreen Confetti Celebration
Full Screen Confetti Celebration for Any Task Manager or Todo List.
January 8, 2023
Task Bar List Menu
Now you can select from any of your lists directly from the Task Bar.
January 6, 2023
Updated the permissions flow for macOS Ventura.
January 2, 2023
Removed code for deprecated Minus Share Panel.
December 29, 2022
- The Taskbar Play Timer now shows a tomato emoji 🍅 at the 25 minute pull mark. - The Taskbar Play Timer will now follow the dragged mouse. - Now when a Taskbar list is empty an island emoji 🏝️ will be displayed. - Taskbar now correctly honors the OmniFocus "Dropped" status.
December 28, 2022
Version 1.0.55 - 60
Internal software updates only. No users facing changes.
December 02, 2022
Addressed and fixed numerous issues reported from the October 2022 survey.
August 25, 2022
Minus.app now correctly reads the top task and sort order of Todoist lists.
April 24, 2022
Apple Silicon Support
Apple Silicon Support is now available.
April 11, 2021
Todoist Task Bar
Improved Task Bar handling of Todoist assigned tasks.
March 29, 2022
Big Sur Icon
New application icon optimized for Big Sur.
March 22, 2022
Todoist Task Bar
Todoist Task Bar connector was making too many requests per minute to the Todoist API server and was being rejected.
March 18, 2021
Luxafor controller was not working on some systems.
March 10, 2022
Full screen Meeting Notifier
Full screen Meeting Notifier now overrides full screen mode.
February 25, 2021
- Fixed: Desktop Environments handling of Do Not Disturb is now more consistent. - Fixed: Retrieve Subscription is now working again. - Fixed: Upgrade to Minus Pro is now working again. - Fixed: Do Not Disturb Quick Action Toggle has been fixed. - New: Minus now has a Do Not Disturb Applescript library.
February 21, 2021
Task Bar , Minus Pro
- Task Bar icons were updated to have a smoother feeling. - Task Bar drag timers were not always functioning. - Improved Minus Pro retrieve subscription workflow.
February 20, 2021
- Start of the Day message field was not working in all situations. - Desktop Wallpaper switching was improved to have more consistent results.
February 14, 2021
Start of the Day
The "Try" button for the Start of the Day feature was not working properly.
February 8, 2021
Faster snooze workflow for Distraction Warnings, Upgrade to Pro has a smoother flow, Dropped Tasks renamed to Dragged Tasks, Activation tab settings more clear, Escape key handles more conditions, Closing Task Bar now removes activation shade.
January 5, 2021
Task Bar controls
Task Bar control icons hover with better consistency. Improved explainer text in the Settings area.
January 3, 2021
Distraction Warnings snooze timer is now more capable.
January 1, 2021
Minus Pro dialogs
Improved handling for Minus Pro upgrade dialogs.
December 24, 2020
Desktop Icon Shade
Desktop Icon shade would reset when using macOS Desktop Spaces.
December 20, 2020
Desktop Wallpaper would load inconsistently.
December 18, 2020
Todoist integration with Task Bar
Improved integration with Todoist and Task Bar.
December 17, 2020
Task Bar now supports Todoist
Todoist is now an available Text Source for the Minus Task Bar.
December 10, 2020
Improved inconsistencies in setting correct wallpaper during Desktop Environment switching.
December 07, 2020
Some customers reporting that the auto-update screen was not popping up as expected. Users had to use the Main Menu or Settings Area to apply updates. This issue has been resolved.
December 04, 2020
Drag to reposition the Task Bar
Now instead of docking only to top and bottom, you can click-drag the Task Bar to any position.
Brave Browser support for Distraction-Warnings
Distractions Warnings now offer integration with the Brave Browser project.
Fast Dock preference in Desktop Environments
Now includes the "Fast Dock" option with zero delay.
Calendar Alerts are more accurate and responsive.
Task Bar Dark Mode support
Some customer's Task Bar was stuck in Dark Mode. This has been resolved.
December 02, 2020
Luxafor Quick-Action now supports Hotkeys
Now you can assign a hotkey shortcut to the Luxafor Quick-Action.
Superkey shortcut preference
The hotkey customizer was effectively broken by a UI element.